Call Us: 02 9349000, 48322231, 48316200
omron authorized distributor, agent in Bangladesh.
OMRON Photomicro sensor
These Optical Sensors provide a compact, low-cost method to detect workpieces. Many models are available, including Slot-type Sensors (through-beam) for non-modulated or modulated light, Reflective Sensors, and Sensors with separate emitters and receivers.
The emitter and receiver are set in a U shape to enable easy handling.
OMRON Slot-type photomicro sensor products (Click below for data sheet)
- EE-SX95 Ultra-compact Pre-wired Photomicrosensor (Non-modulated)
- EE-SPX303N / SPX403NA Wide Slot Width of 13 mm and Superior Resistance to Light Interference and Noise.
- EE-SX77 / SX87 Slim, Compact Photomicrosensor that is still easy to use.
- EE-SX47 / SX67 Global Standard Slot-type photomicrosensors with 50- to 100-mA direct switching capacity.
- EE-SX97 Built-in connector enables downsizing and easier connection. Protective circuit for safe operation.
- EE-SPX74 / SPX84 Photomicrosensor with light modulation for reduced external light interference and a connector for easy maintenance.
- EE-SPX-W Photomicrosensor with built-in amplifier and attached cable reduces external light interference.
Through-beam Sensors have separate emitters and receivers to enable setting them at the required distance.
With Slot-type Sensors, the emitter and receiver are set in a U shape to enable easy handling. With Reflective Sensors, light is shown on the workpiece and reflected light is detected.
OMRON Slot-type / Reflective photomicro sensor products (Click below for data sheet)
The Convergent Reflective Sensors detect work pieces that are only a specific distance from the Sensor. They can be effectively used when there are background objects.
OMRON Limited-reflective photomicro sensor list (Click below for data sheet)
With Reflective Sensors, light is shown on the workpiece and reflected light is detected.
Diffuse-reflective photomicro sensor list (Click below for data sheet)
With Retro-reflective Sensors, a Reflector is set and the Sensor detects whether light is reflected back from the Reflector. They are effective for precise, stable detection.
Retro-reflective photomicro sensor list (Click below for data sheet)
Sensors are also available for special applications.
→ 9:00 AM – 06:00 PM
→ Saturday – Thursday
Copyright © 2019 – Ahsan Automation Ltd. All rights reserved. Designed by Johnny.