omron authorized distributor, agent in Bangladesh.
OMRON Seperate Amplifier Sensors
With these Photoelectric Sensors, the Amplifier and Sensor Head are separated to enable downsizing and facilitate adjustment.
Photoelectric Sensors detect photo-optical workpieces. OMRON provides many varieties of Sensor, including diffuse-reflective, through-beam, retro-reflective, and distance-settable Sensors, as well as Sensors with either built-in or separate amplifiers and Fiber Units.
OMRON Separate Amplifier Photoelectric Sensor
- E3C-LDA Variable Laser Beam for Spot, Line, or Area Detection.
- E3C Thin, Compact Head Saves Space and Mounts Closely. Built-in Interference Protection Provided.
- E3C-VS / VM Extremely thin beam ideal for detection of minute objects and marks.
- E3NC-L Long-distance Variable Spot to Match the Application. Stable Detection with Pinpoint 0.1-mm Spot.
- E3NC-SA Ultra-compact CMOS Laser Sensor for Stable Detection without the Influence of Workpiece Color, Material, or Surface Conditions.